CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Cubs camp highlights, The Hawk, Bat flips, HOF, Ian Happ, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Cubs News and Notes: Cubs camp highlights, The Hawk, Bat flips, HOF, Ian Happ, more

Feb 19, 2021, 11:45 AM

Spring training with the Chicago Cubs at Sloan Park is currently underway as the 2021 season will be here before you know.
Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs camp highlights, The Hawk, Bat flips, HOF, Ian Happ, more

Feb 20, 2021, 11:04 AM

Great column Tony! With no Cubs sports network by me, I love these columns that show clips of what's going on at the spring training sites. Reminds me of the early 2000's when I would spend late February/early March in the Clearwater St. Petersburg are going all day from the Cards camp to the Phillies camp just to watch the Pro's work out. Hope you guys put more and longer clips in of the training workouts like you did last year. ??

Message was edited by: Ken®

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs camp highlights, The Hawk, Bat flips, HOF, Ian Happ, more

Feb 20, 2021, 1:09 PM

It's gonna be tough with all the COVID-19 restrictions. We aren't allowed to get as close this year.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic